Pretty Palettes Challenge- July Reveal a tad late

What with my current chaotic schedule, I wasn't able to get my Pretty Palettes piece done until today. Sorry about that! I never even had a chance to blog the beads that came from Molly/Halcraft.



This month’s Bead Gallery beads:
Here is the inspiration picture:

 

I didn't end up using the Orange swirl Czech glass lentils or the double drilled Czech glass squares for my finished necklace... but here it is:


I revisited a design using the wooden house focal and Green Girl Studios bird button and paired it with this month's beads along with a ceramic stick bead from Round Rabbit Extra.  It's a fun asymmetrical design that could work in any season.  The front toggle is from Vintaj Brass Co. along with the pewter arrow toggle bar.
The beads are strung on waxed linen cording.

I am looking forward to next month's selection, you can see a sneak peek of that HERE on the Halcraft blog. I promise to be more timely in showing you the beads, and finished pieces next month!!



Comments

  1. I love this! So much delicious color and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing use of colour, a lovely piece indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha