#30daybeadchallenge DAY 1 REVEAL

Challenge: Make an easy pair of Earrings.


I recently received some samples from the newest line of Components from TierraCast so I've been reaching for them since they are on my studio work table.  The floral patterning is right up my alley. I used some of these crescent shapes and created easy earrings using just some jump rings, and some wire- added some color with these Mustard color Czech glass leaves, and some Vintaj Brass Co. butterfly charms.  So super easy, I think I finished these under 5 minutes.
They are available for purchase, here.

If you are interested in playing along, get the PDF version of the calendar for the 30 day bead challenge and print your own, or refer to it here:

Comments

  1. How perfectly charming! What a fabulous combination! I love Vintaj! I love TierraCast! I love Czech glass! And I have lots of love for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew! Thanks for coming over to my dusty blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm sorry to have to turn on the word verification here, but I got fed up with spammers comments!

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha